By processing your payment and completing an order with us, you are accepting the following terms and conditions regarding returns of your purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: Divine Avenue does not issue refunds for returned purchases. Returned purchases receive a web credit note which have no expiry date, see below for further details.
How to Return:
Returning items is now super easy! With no need to go to the post office, just follow the steps below.
Please ensure that included in the return satchel is a completed returns form and your invoice (these are both included in your order). If needed, click here to download and print out a copy of the returns form.
To post back your return simply click here, fill out your information and continue to these steps:
- Print and attach the Australia Post Return label to the satchel your order came in and secure it shut.
- Place your parcel into the nearest red Australia Post box
Please note return shipping costs are at the expense of the customer ($8.95) using the method above.
Alternatively, you can purchase a prepaid satchel from the post office and return the goods to the following address:
WAREHOUSE 3/6 LITTLE BRAMSTON STREET
GLADSTONE, QLD 4680
In order for us to provide you with a web credit note on your return, it must meet the following conditions:
- Items must be returned within 14 days of first receiving the parcel
- Be received unworn, unwashed and with all tags & original packaging intact.
- We do not accept returns on cosmetics or earrings for sanitary reasons.
- Our team will inspect the return before we issue a credit note, and we reserve the right to refuse the return if it does not meet these conditions. This will then be returned to the sender.
- Credit notes have no expiry date.
- Return shipping is to be covered and paid for by the customer
- Credit notes are only to be used for our online store, not in our retail stores.
- We recommend using to use a tracking method for safe delivery of the return parcel. Divine Avenue is not responsible for the loss of a returned parcel.
- We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item: has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it. Is unsafe. Is significantly different from the sample or description. Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
- We don't offer exchanges. If you require a replacement size, colour or alternative item/s, you just place a new order using your web credit note.
We process all of our returns within 2 days of receiving your items, and will then send you an email with the details of your completed return.
Faulty Items/Incorrect Items:
- If an item received has a manufacturing fault the customer is entitled to a full refund.
- If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please contact email@example.com so we can rectify this immediately.
- If the faulty item is approved after inspection, a refund will be processed and applied to the original method of payment.
- This is the only instance where a full refund is given, all other returns receive web credit notes.
Returns With Afterpay:
When you pay using the AfterPay service, you may return your item(s) for a full refund.
Simply lodge your return through the normal process and once the item is returned to our warehouse we will notify Afterpay to release the payments you made back into your nominated account. Please state on returns form if afterpay was used and refund is required.
Please note: We will only be able to process your refund through Afterpay once your return reaches our HQ and gets processed. You may still need to make payments while your return is coming back to us or waiting to be processed, but everything you pay for the returning items/s will be refunded once processed through our system.
Any Further Issues or Inquiries?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any other issues or concerns with your order, and we will handle this with the highest priority.