All returned items receive Store Credits which are in the form of a gift card. Our Store Credits expire 2 years after issue date.
This applies to all returned items regardless of payment method (i.e Afterpay).
For orders placed with Afterpay:
- When we receive the item/s and accept your return, we will issue a Store Credit for the total value of the item/s returned.
- Your agreement with Afterpay will still stand and you will continue to pay any scheduled repayments.
You can return an item/s for a Store Credit within 14 days of receiving your order for Australian orders and 28 days for orders shipped outside of Australia.
All returns must be posted back. Our warehouse is not open to the public - drop off/pick ups are not an option.
We are unable to accept the return of earrings for hygiene reasons.
Sale items which are $20 and under are final sale unless deemed faulty.
Store Credits cover the total cost of the item/s returned, excluding shipping charges.
We will email your Store Credit within 1-2 business days of receiving your return.
The cost of return shipping is at the customer’s expense, we do not credit for cost of return postage.
PLEASE NOTE: If you return a parcel with ‘Return to Sender’ noted on your parcel $25 will be deducted from your Credit Note as this is how much Australia Post charges for parcels handled this way.
In compliance with Australian Consumer Law, Divine Avenue is not required to provide a refund if you make a wrong selection, need a different size or change your mind. This includes payments made with AfterPay. We will inspect all returned items upon arrival, returns which fail to comply with our policy will be sent back.
FAULTY ITEMS/INCORRECT ITEMS
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing your name, invoice number and photos of the fault/incorrect item so we can rectify this immediately.
If the faulty item is approved after inspection, a full refund will be processed and applied to the original method of payment.
Please note that loose threads which can easily be trimmed without causing damage to the garment do not classify an item as faulty.
Due to our high-volume stock turn over we unfortunately cannot offer exchanges and are unable to hold stock. If you require a replacement size, colour or alternative item/s, you just place a new order using your Store Credit
ANY FURTHER ISSUES OR INQUIRIES?
Please email email@example.com
with any other issues or concerns with your order, and we will handle this with the highest priority.
HOW TO RETURN
STEP ONE: Fill out the returns form sent with your order, if needed, click here to download and print out a copy of the returns form
STEP TWO: Make sure your item is ready to go, adhering to the following returns conditions:
- Items must be returned within 14 days for orders shipped within Australia and 28 days for orders shipped outside of Australia, from first receiving the parcel.
- Items must be sent back unworn, not washed, with tags still attached and in original protective packaging to avoid damage during transit
- Items must be free of pet hair, odour and marks makeup, fake tan etc.
- Must not be marked as a Final Sale (this is in the product description) applies to sale items $20 and under
Our team will inspect the return before we issue a credit note. We reserve the right to refuse the return if it does not meet these conditions. This will then be returned to the sender.
STEP THREE: Post it back to us.
OPTION 1 (AUS ONLY): Returning items is now super easy! We have set up an online returns system with Australia Post so that there is no need to go to the post office and that the return cost is a flat rate of $8.95. To continue with this method simply click here to be taken to the Australia Post returns website, fill in your details and continue to these steps:
- Print and attach the Australia Post Return label to your package. (We recommend using the satchel your order came in originally, turned inside out and sealed up securely.)
- Place your parcel into the nearest red Australia Post box
OPTION 2 (AUS & INTERNATIONAL): Alternatively, you can purchase a prepaid satchel from the post office to return the goods.
Please ensure that included in the return satchel is this completed returns form and your invoice to ensure we have all information necessary to process your return.
Return your items to:
WAREHOUSE 3/6 LITTLE BRAMSTON STREET
GLADSTONE, QLD 4680