- All eligible returned items receive Store Credits which are in the form of a gift card. Our Store Credits expire 12 months after issue date.
- This applies to all returned items regardless of payment method (i.e Afterpay).
- You can return any item/s not marked as final sale for a Store Credit within 14 days of receiving your order for Australian orders and 28 days for orders shipped outside of Australia.
- All returns must be posted back. Our warehouse is not open to the public - drop off/pick ups are not an option.
- We are unable to accept the return of earrings for hygiene reasons.
Store Credits cover the total cost of the item/s returned, excluding shipping charges.
- We will email your Store Credit within 1-2 business days of receiving your return.
- The cost of return shipping is at the customer’s expense, we do not credit for cost of return postage.
For orders placed with Afterpay:
- When we receive the item/s and accept your return, we will issue a Store Credit for the total value of the item/s returned.
- Your agreement with Afterpay will still stand and you will continue to pay any scheduled repayments.
PLEASE NOTE: If you return a parcel with ‘Return to Sender’ noted on your parcel $25 will be deducted from your Credit Note as this is how much Australia Post charges for parcels handled this way.
In compliance with Australian Consumer Law, Divine Avenue is not required to provide a refund if you make a wrong selection, need a different size or change your mind. This includes payments made with AfterPay. We will inspect all returned items upon arrival, returns which fail to comply with our policy will be sent back.
FAULTY ITEMS/INCORRECT ITEMS
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please contact email@example.com providing your name, invoice number and photos of the fault/incorrect item so we can rectify this immediately.
If the faulty item is approved after inspection, a full refund will be processed and applied to the original method of payment.
Please note that loose threads which can easily be trimmed without causing damage to the garment do not classify an item as faulty.
ANY FURTHER ISSUES OR INQUIRIES?
HOW TO RETURN
STEP ONE: Fill out the returns form sent with your order, if needed, click here to download and print out a copy of the returns form.
STEP TWO: Make sure your item is ready to go, adhering to the following returns conditions:
- Items must be returned within 14 days for orders shipped within Australia and 28 days for orders shipped outside of Australia, from first receiving the parcel.
- Items must be sent back unworn, not washed, with tags still attached and in original protective packaging to avoid damage during transit
- Items must be free of pet hair, odour and marks makeup, fake tan etc.
STEP THREE: Post it back to us.We recommend using the simple $9.15 online returns method (this is only available for Australian returns.) To proceed with this option click here.
Return your items to:
PO Box 1390, Gladstone DC, QLD, 4680